Online Travel Insurance
|Company:||Online Travel Insurance are trading names of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd|
|Trading as:||Online Travel Insurance|
|The Insurer:||Online Travel insurance is issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited.|
Want to compare Online Travel Insurance quotes? Great, just use the quote box to the left to get quotes in seconds!
Online travel insurance have been helping Australians in trouble overseas for over 10 years. With 5 levels of cover, from basics through to comprehensive they have a policy to suit every budget.
Many things could happen while you’re travelling. From overseas hospital stays, to losing all your bags, to having an accident in the hire van by mistake – Online Travel Insurance can provide cover for the things you need.
OTI's policies provide cover for singles, couples and families for all sorts of activities and all destinations. There are policies designed to suit all budgets too – from basic medical cover to full comprehensive international insurance.
OTI has a range of policy options including:
- Comprehensive – the top cover option which provides unlimited medical cover, $5,000 luggage and personal, $25,000 cancellation and lost deposits, $3,000 rental vehicle excess and more!
- Basic – Their basic policy covers medical (unlimited) and personal liability ($2.5 million) cover only
- Multi-Trip – Their annual trip policy provides cover for multiple short trips (you can choose a policy that limits trips to 15, 30, or 45 days) over a 12 month period. Like their comprehensive policy it also provides top cover with unlimited medical cover, $5,000 luggage and personal, $25,000 cancellation and lost deposits and $3,000 rental vehicle excess.
- Domestic – the policy you need for trips within Australia, which provides cover for lost or stolen luggage ($5,000), rental vehicle insurance excesses ($3,000), personal liability ($2.5 million) and more.
Features of their policies include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Medical Assistance
- Dependant kids included for free under 21
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover available to those 74 and under
- You must be a resident of Australia to purchase a policy
Who are Online Travel Insurance?
Online Travel Insurance and Allianz Global Assistance are trading names of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd.