1Cover Travel Insurance
|Company:||1Cover Pty Ltd|
|Trading as:||1Cover Travel Insurance|
|The Insurer:||1Cover was established in 2003 and is Underwritten by Allianz Insurance Australia. Policies are available for up to 12 months of travel. Single trips and annual polices are available from the website and call centre.|
Want to compare 1Cover travel insurance quotes? Great, just use the quote box to the left to get quotes in seconds!
With over 10 years’ experience 1Cover specialises in providing travel insurance that you can count on.
1Cover has a range of policy options including:
- Basics cover – this is 1Cover’s cheapest policy that only covers for unlimited medical expenses and $5 million personal liability.
- Comprehensive cover - the highest level of cover you can buy (and most popular) which includes unlimited medical expenses, unlimited cancellation fees, $5 million personal liability and much more.
- Domestic travel insurance – covers you for all travel around Australia including unlimited cancellation cover, $5,000 luggage and personal effects, $5 million personal liability, $5,000 rental car excess, $50,000 family emergency and any disruption of journey.
- Annual multi-trip – covers you for as many 90 day trips as you can take in a year! If you travel often you can often save by purchasing an annual multi trip policy. This policy is only available to those under 60.
- Seniors insurance - 1Cover recognises that New Zealanders are active travellers of all ages, still exploring the world far into their 70s and 80s.
- Ski insurance – designed for the winter sports enthusiast their ski policies automatically provide comprehensive cover but also include extras such as helicopter rescue, out-of-pocket expenses due to bad weather or avalanche, hire of alternative equipment following loss, breakage or theft and more.
- Family or group travel insurance – whether you're a school group, corporate group or a bunch of friends 1Cover covers up to 25 people in a group.
- Already overseas – if you’re already overseas and forgot to buy insurance, or you’ve decided to stay longer and need to extend your cover, this is the policy for you. A waiting period may apply to any medical claims.
Features of their policies include:
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Fast and simple claims process
- Kids are covered for free
- Adventurous activity cover
- Rental vehicle excess on comprehensive policies
Who are 1Cover?
1Cover Pty Ltd ABN 91 105 954 265 is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 000 122 850 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance.
Compare 1Cover travel insurance policies today!