We provide Australians with insightful information on insurance providers with the ability to search and write reviews. Before posting a review on comparetravelinsurance.com.au, it is important that users read and agree to these guidelines. Reviews that do not meet these guidelines will not be published on the site.
Eligibility to review
- You must be a legitimate customer of the insurer to write a review.
- You must use a legitimate email address. This is for registration purposes only and will not be published on the site.
- You must not have a direct interest in the insurer you are reviewing. Employees, service providers and significant shareholders are not permitted to write a review.
- You must not impersonate, or mislead in relation to your association with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of the content.
- Your review should be an honest and fair reflection of your experience as a customer.
- Your written comments should support your star ratings to assist others rather than confuse.
- Content containing swearing, profanity or offensive or threatening language will not be published.
- Reviews containing unsolicited advertising or promotions are not permitted.
- Avoid using ALL CAPS or placing strong emphasis on particular words. Using all caps is often perceived as shouting.
- Once a review has been submitted, we will check it to make sure it meets our Review Guidelines. If for any reason your review does not meet our guidelines, we'll notify you by email.
- All content on the Compare Travel Insurance Rate and Review system represent the opinion(s) of the person submitting the content. The publishing of any such content does not mean that we vouch for the accuracy and authenticity, or endorse the opinions.
- Compare Travel Insurance reserves the right to remove content for any reason. It takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. You agree to indemnify for any loss or damage arising as a result of your breach of these terms.
- We provide insurers with the ability to reply to reviews posted. This provides the opportunity to dialogue with consumers in their chosen forum.
- You agree not to allow anyone with a direct interest in your business, such as employees, service providers and significant shareholders to rate you even if they are a legitimate customer.
- Comments must respond to a specific customer review. Unsolicited advertising and promotions is not permitted.
Review faq's for customers
When will my review be posted?
Provided you didn’t swear, it usually takes about 48 hours for your review to be published on our site. Once your review is live we will send you an email telling you so.
It’s been a week, why isn’t my review live?
You are required to Login or Register with Comparetravelinsurance.com.au in order for your review to be published. When you Register for the first time you must verify your email address by clicking the link within the email we send to you. Please check your junk folder if this is the first time we’ve contacted you. If you have already verified, but cannot see your review live, it could be because your feedback did not meet our Review Guidelines.
Can I edit or remove my review?
Once you’ve submitted your review, it cannot be edited. If you wish to remove your review, or realise you’ve made a mistake, please get in touch.
Will my review be on any other web sites?
Review faq's for businesses
How do I request a new insurance brand to be added to Comparetravelinsurance.com.au reviews?
We are always excited to hear from potential business partners. Please send us an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
How do I comment/ reply to a review as an Authorised Insurance Representative?
We encourage all insurers to respond to customer’s feedback. Answering your customers is a great way to manage your online reputation and ensure that any negative reviews are dealt with in a swift and positive way.
You also get to hear from customers that wouldn’t normally find their voice. Improve customer retention, engagement, and business insights. It’s easy for us to set you up as an Authorised Representative allowing you to reply to your review. Get in touch today and we’ll set you up in no time.
How do I report an inappropriate review?
We monitor each review that is written on our site, and we will not publish a review that does not meet our Guidelines. If you feel a review violates these guidelines, please contact us. However, we are unable to remove any reviews simply by disagreeing with the content.
How do I add my brand’s reviews to my own website?
Adding your brand’s reviews to your website allows you to showcase how awesome you are. You can build confidence by letting your customers tell your story with independent reviews on your site. What’s more, customer review scores on your site allows your star ratings to appear within Google search results leading to a 17- 35% increase in click thru rate. For more information on how we can help you drive traffic to your business, please get in touch.