Want to compare Fastcover travel insurance quotes? Great, just use the quote box above to get quotes in seconds!
Covering both Domestic and International trips, Fast Cover policies cover travellers up to 12 months. Fast Cover offers policies that tailor to a number of activities such as scuba diving, skiing and other sporting activity.
Fast Cover offer policies for Singles, families and Duo and the policy available are single trip policy or a great value annual multi trip policy. All policy provided comprehensive cover for cancellation, medical and delays.
Compare Fastcover travel insurance policies
- Comprehensive - including unlimited medical cover, $5 million personal liability, $7,500 luggage and personal effects, and much more!
- Comprehensive with snow - designed for the winter sports enthusiast their Snow Ski Pack will also cover you for Piste Closure, Bad Weather & Avalanche Closure and your Snow Sport Equipment.
- Seniors travel insurance – cover regardless of age. For travellers aged 80 and over, additional terms and conditions apply.
- Working holiday insurance – if you're planning on teaching skiing in Canada, or English as a foreign language, their policies will help ensure you are covered when working overseas.
- Multi-trip – not available for those aged over 60. Worldwide individual trip limits are 40 days maximum per trip for business or leisure.
Unique Fastcover Features benefits include:
- No waiting period on cancellation cover
- Provides cover for seniors aged 80 and up.
How many people can I include in my policy?
You can only purchase insurance for parties of two online. Call up Fastcover to see how many additional people can be added to your policy.
Am I covered if I go on a cruise?
Yes, you are covered for cruises. If you are cruising Australian waters you must purchase Plan A, D or E (selecting Region F or G)
Am I covered for skiing and my equipment?
Yes if you purchase a ski policy cover. Purchasing the Ski Travel Insurance package provides cover for ski equipment, ski prepaid skip passes and ski hire and lessons.
Are kids covered for free?
Yes, that’s right, kids will be covered at no added cost! Dependent children and grandchildren are included for free as long as they are under 21 years of age and not in full time employment .
Can I pay to reduce or cancel my excess?
You can remove the standard $200 Excess or reduce the excess amount to $100 on Plans A, C, D, E, F or G by paying an additional premium.
What additional extras are there?
Fastcover allows you to add on a Cruise option and adjust your excess levels on almost all policies. The Comprehensive Plans also let you add on a ski option and increase the cover on specified luggage items.
Am I covered if my tour company collapses?
No, Fastcover doesn’t provide protection from insolvency.
I’m not an Australian resident- can I buy cover?
This policy is only available to travellers who are permanent residents of Australia unless otherwise agreed.
What size moped or motorbike am I covered to ride overseas?
You are covered to ride a motorcycle with an engine capacity of 50cc or less. You must also hold a current Australian Motor Cycle Licence to be covered.
How long is their single trip cover for?
Can I extend my policy from overseas?
If you decide to lengthen you trip you can do so for up to 12 months. Call Fastcover on 1300 409 322.
Do they cover for my rental vehicle excess?
Fastcover will reimburse the rental vehicle excess or the cost of repairing the vehicle whichever is the less if, during the journey, the rental vehicle is involved in an accident or is damaged or stolen while in your custody.
Who underwrites them?
What's their cooling off period?
Where are they based?